Conference Theme: ‘Quality Teachers and Quality Teacher Education: Research, Policy and Practice’
Abstract Submission Deadline: February 15, 2019
Results of abstract review returned to authors: Generally, within four weeks
In order to submit your abstract, please use the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the sub-theme under which you are submitting your paper/poster or symposium
Registration Deadline: 15 April 2019 midnight CET
For any withdrawals, the presenter should notify the organizer in writing at least April 30, 2019.
The Scientific and Organising Committees of The Teacher Education Policies in Europe Network Conference 2019 is calling for abstract submissions.
Whether you plan to submit a paper or a poster kindly submit an abstract of your work at: email@example.com, following the guidelines of abstract submission.
- The following sub-themes have been established to explore the general theme of the conference:
- Theme 1. Exploring international and European perspectives on quality in education and as well as teacher education and their policy impact
- Theme 2. Reforming teaching and teacher education: towards high quality education for all
- Theme 3. Raising teacher quality: attracting, supporting and preparing a diverse student- teacher population
- Theme 4. Strengthening teacher education and teaching profession: conditions for quality teaching and learning
- Theme 5. Developing cultures of sharing and collaboration as a means of supporting teachers’ professional learning and development
Before you start creating abstract don’t forget to download template file.